Saturday, November 10, 2007

WHY

Sometimes I wish I knew the answer to the question "why?" Why do bad things happen to good people? Why are there thousands of dogs waiting to be adopted at the humane society? Why is it everywhere I look I see pregnant people or newborn babies? Why can some people just look at someone and get pregnant and others try for years and years? Why do some people in this world not understand how when you choose to have a child and get pregnant, you no longer can be selfish.

Instead you must live your life and realize the decisions you make effect your child. The reason I bring this up is I work at a hospital and see many patients (babies) that are being weaned off of cocaine and/or marijuana or shaken baby syndrome. Why do these women get to have children, when we have been trying for 2 years and I would give my right arm if we could have a child.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that you are having trouble conceiving. It must be so hard. Just wanted to let you know I feel for you and will pray for you guys.