Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sleepless Nights


Completely forgot to wish everyone a Happy Fourth of July. Which I can not believe it is already JULY. This means only 5 more months to prepare.But I just found out from David, that I am apparently snoring, although I really understand how because I am just not sleeping as good as I used to. Last night, I had my first official dream of going into labor. I know it is a little early to be thinking this, but it must be my subconscious because I am so worried about the actual process of delivering a baby. Needless to say, I am having a hard time at night-not falling asleep but actually staying asleep. Between the leg cramps, trying to sleep only on my side, and increased temperature I am just really surprised I am finding the time to SNORE. David decided to actually record me because I didn't believe him.When I heard it I was shocked.

No comments: