Sunday, December 23, 2007

OV Watch


Well I wore my ov watch for 2 weeks and got my "reading" for my fertile days. I actually really enjoyed wearing it-I didn't have to pay attention to what cycle day it was, or worry about my temperature, or peeing on the sticks twice a day because I was afraid I would miss my fertile window. The watch did everything for me. The only problem I had was I broke out in a rash on my arm. I am just ultra sensitive, which is why I don't wear a watch in the first place. I guess for now we just need to wait and see. Hopefully the 2WW won't be to bad with the holidays coming up and being busy with things to do.


If the watch works it will be well worth the money that it was to buy it and it would be a great new years present for both my husband and I. I am not going to kunahura anything so I will leave it at that.

No comments: