Saturday, April 26, 2008

WE ARE PREGNANT



I know it has been a while, and from now on I will be better about writing in the blog. I guess I just took a break becuase we found out March 3 I was pregnant and of course I wanted to wait until I was 12 weeks to officially announce it. We are so excited. We conceived naturally which is great. I guess the Glucophage was all I needed. I went for the HCG tests and they doubled as they were supposed to (69, 309, 2160). We have had a few ultrasounds done, and so far so good. The RE released us at 8 weeks to our OB-GYN and then he referred us to the perinatalogist. As far as having morning sickness, I really have just had boughts of nausea and an icky feeling if I eat too much or too little. My biggest thing has been fatigue and tiredness.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! That's wonderful news!

AwkwardMoments said...

Congratulations what great news!

sara said...

Congrats on the pregnancy, how exciting!